On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 12:33:49PM +0200, szonyi calin wrote:
>  --- Imre Vida <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a
> ?crit?: > On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 05:28:28PM +0200,
> szonyi
> >   I was also not suggesting to change the (holy)
> > Format either.
> > But i can't fail to note here, that the standard
> > does not seem to be
> > that very strictly defined - see man of man:
> >
> > "  A manual page consists of several parts.
> >   They may be labelled NAME, SYNOPSIS, DESCRIPTION,
> > OPTIONS, FILES,
> >        SEE ALSO, BUGS, and AUTHOR."
> >
> > Please note: MAY be labelled.
> >

> Sorry. Next time i'll double check before saying something

Well, the man manpage is not the authorative source for
information about man page formats.  For Linux, there is the
Linux Man Page Howto.  Of course this isn't authorative either,
but the "standard" we use for fvwm.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED], phone: 0721/91374-382
Schlund + Partner AG, Erbprinzenstr. 4-12, D-76133 Karlsruhe