Hi there,

On 27 Aug 2003 at 11:21:38 +0300, Mikhael Goikhman wrote:

> "dynamic loading not available in this perl"?
>
> This is the first time I see report. Did you compile perl yourself and
> disable some features at compile time? It seems unlikely that any
> distributer distributes perl without such core feature.
>
> After searching in Google, one of the possible reasons may be your
> libperl.so not corresponding to your perl executable, that is f.e. at:
>
>   /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/CORE/libperl.so

You pointed it out :-) I am on the university network  where
a  lot  versions  of programs are installed. I compiled fvwm
and fvwm-themes on a solaris 5.6 machine to get  it  run  at
most  of  our boxes. This machine has no own perl so it uses
one provided by the university's network. My  box  has  it's
own  perl  so  there  was actually a dynamic link problem. I
have changed the path to perl in fvwm-themes-config  and  it
works ;-)

As we say the problem is always  sitting  in  front  of  the
keyboard :-)

Thanks for your help.

Cheers, Uwe
--
  ,_,   For personal reply/mail put "fvwm"
 (O,O)  in the subject.