On 27 Aug 2003 10:50:19 +0200, Uwe Pross wrote:

> You pointed it out :-) I am on the university network  where
> a  lot  versions  of programs are installed. I compiled fvwm
> and fvwm-themes on a solaris 5.6 machine to get  it  run  at
> most  of  our boxes. This machine has no own perl so it uses
> one provided by the university's network. My  box  has  it's
> own  perl  so  there  was actually a dynamic link problem. I
> have changed the path to perl in fvwm-themes-config  and  it
> works ;-)

The correct way is of course to install fvwm and fvwm-themes after
setting either PATH or PERL to point to the correct perl, like
/usr/univ/perl5.005.

Otherwise you may manually edit the first script lines, but you should do
this for all fvwm-* and fvwm-themes-* scripts, not just one script.

Regards,
Mikhael.