"Thomas Adam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> On Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at 11:31:13AM -0400, Dan Espen wrote:
> > Review the fvwm man page for saveunder and backingstore.
>
> I've never had any luck with using these, and found FVWM to crash a lot
> when they were enabled.  I also fail to see how that would help, when
> purportedly, the issue isn't happening on the antiquated FVWM 2.2.2
> version.

Just to be clear,
I don't see how they would help either, I just think they
are related to display speed and redraws so it couldn't hurt
to investigate.
The man page mentions how to check the X server.

If Fvwm crashes, it would be good to report the bug.

--
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]