I want to start up a second copy of Firefox occasionally completely
independent of my 'main' running copy of Firefox.

This is possible by setting up a new profile and using the -no-remote
option to Firefox so it doesn't try to sue the existing Firefox
instance.

However I have the following in my .fvwm2rc file:-

    Style Firefox-bin StartsOnPage 1 0 0, SkipMapping

How can I give my new copy of Firefox a different name so that it
doesn't get put on the same page as my main Firefox?  Firefox doesn't
have the -name command line parameter, is there any way that I can
identify it as a different window to FVWM?

--
Chris Green