On 09Jan2008 12:27, Chris G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| > > However I have the following in my .fvwm2rc file:-
| > >     Style Firefox-bin StartsOnPage 1 0 0, SkipMapping
[...]
| I did wonder if I renamed the Firefox executable and started the
| renamed one it would have a different name.  That's not trivial either
| because of all the scripts wrapped around it.

What if you started the new firefox with a script that:

  - issued a different Firefox-bin style command via FvwmCommand
  - dispatched the new firefox
  - waited for the new firefox window
  - restored the old Firefox-bin style command

It would only work for the first window, not any new ones made by that
firefox instance.
--
Cameron Simpson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

Disease and deprivation stalk the land like two giant....   stalking things.
        - Rowan Atkinson, _Black Adder the Third_