"for.register for.register" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> After I start xcompmgr, FvwmTransButtons works. But a little problem,
> About the three parameters, <new> works well, however, active and inactive
> have the same transparency,  after toggle between active and inactive once.
> Both of them use the active transparency.
>
>  <active>   - opacity of active windows (default: 0.8)
>  <inactive> - opacity of inactive windows (default: 0.6)
>  <new>      - opacity of newly created windows (default:  <inactive>

Bizarre.  Could you compile FvwmTransSet with debug enabled (-DDEBUG=1
as a compiler option) and then provide output that is generated to
FVWM's standard error stream (probably first terminal where X was
started from).

> On Feb 7, 2008 3:11 PM, for.register wrote:
>> Thanks, I have tried, but seems FvwmTransFocus doesn't work for me,
>> probably my compiling parameters is not correct. I read the
>> FvwmTransFocus.c, but I did not find the /usr/X11R6/include, and
>> /usr/X11R6/lib, seems XFree86 and Xorg difference. I guess probably
>>
>>  /usr/X11R6/include   means  /usr/include/xorg
>>  //usr/X11R6/lib          means  /usr/lib/xorg

Makefile has some lame code for detecting X library and include files
directory.

--
Best regards,                                         _     _
 .o. | Liege of Serenly Enlightened Majesty of      o' \,=./ `o