Jim,

What did the config look like in your test environment? IP
setups, basic rule setup(generalize), etc.

What did you change before you shipped it? What
changed after they received it?

You mention trying to talk to it over a 'private'
network. Has this been configured before or
after it shipped?

I'm looking for specifics.

Robert

- -
Robert P. MacDonald, Network Engineer
e-Business Infrastructure
G o r d o n   F o o d    S e r v i c e
Voice: +1.616.261.7987 email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]