On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 09:20:20AM -0500, Mr. Shawn H. Corey wrote:
> Philippe Bruhat (BooK) wrote:
>> Why would I need parentheses, when the hash slice gives me a list
>> context already?
>>

> The parentheses, like the whitespace, are for clarification; to make
> it easier to understand what is happening.

Clarification is off-topic when you wander in the realm of golfing and
secret operators.

> Also, it is not one operator, it is three.

I don't think you fully understand what secret operators are, then. :-)

For some background on secret operators, you can read the following
thread in the archives:

http://groups.google.com/group/perl.fwp/browse_thread/thread/4416004e60b67101

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 To flaunt your strength is to make it your weakness.