On 13/01/04 17:37, "Dreams in Digital" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> why does safari in panther not work? in jaguar, my ibook with safari
> screamed, now, it locks up? I read alot of these "solutions", but I
> dont even have the font they say needs erasing, so any new thoughts on
> how to fix it, I hate using IE, esp since i cant find a popup blocker
> for it

Have you tried emptying the cache from within Safari?

-Laurent.
-- 
========================================================================
Laurent Daudelin                 Developer, Multifamily, ESO, Fannie Mae
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                Washington, DC, USA
************************ Usual disclaimers apply ***********************



-- 
G-Books is sponsored by <http://lowendmac.com/> and...

 Small Dog Electronics    http://www.smalldog.com  | Refurbished Drives |
 -- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks  |  & CDRWs on Sale!  |

      Support Low End Mac <http://lowendmac.com/lists/support.html>

G-Books list info:      <http://lowendmac.com/lists/g-books.html>
  --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To unsubscribe, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Archive: <http://www.mail-archive.com/g-books%40mail.maclaunch.com/>



---------------------------------------------------------------
>The Think Different Store
http://www.ThinkDifferentStore.com
---------------------------------------------------------------


Reply via email to