I'm in need of a DVD drive for my Lombard if you have one to sell please contact me.
My current problem is the Property Management software I have been using was not Y2K compliant. I was still using it even tho it had reverted to 1900 instead of 2000. My problem came when 2004 started it became confused and wouldn't work properly. I have looked around and have found very little PM software available for Macs. If you are currently using or know of a good program please contact me. Please reply off list as this topic will probably have no interest for the majority of listers.
TIA, Mike McGinnis Lombard -Os 9.1 / 9.2 / 10.2.8
-- G-Books is sponsored by <http://lowendmac.com/> and...
Small Dog Electronics http://www.smalldog.com | Refurbished Drives | -- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks | & CDRWs on Sale! |
Support Low End Mac <http://lowendmac.com/lists/support.html>
G-Books list info: <http://lowendmac.com/lists/g-books.html> --> AOL users, remove "mailto:" Send list messages to: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To unsubscribe, email: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> For digest mode, email: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subscription questions: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Archive: <http://www.mail-archive.com/g-books%40mail.maclaunch.com/>
---------------------------------------------------------------
The Think Different Store
http://www.ThinkDifferentStore.com ---------------------------------------------------------------
