Kris.

Sorry its been a long and stressful week. :)--- www.simonroyal.co.uk and
www.nmug.org.uk (sent using Nokia E71)

-original message-
Subject: Re: AGP vs PCI On Sawtooth
From: Kris Tilford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 21/10/2008 11:03

On Oct 21, 2008, at 4:49 AM, Simon Royal wrote:

> So let me get this right. I could get a PC Rage Pro 128 or other
> card and
> flash it for the Mac on a Mac?

I don't know anything about flashing Rage cards. These were so old I
think some didn't have flash ROM, they had fixed firmware. I know that
Pro versions had flash ROM, but I've never heard of anyone flashing
one for any reason. All the Mac flash program I've used are Radeon
only AFAIK.

> What PC cards can be flashed and do I get the flashing software and
> ROMs
> from.

Are you not reading what I write?

Here, for a 2nd time:

For information and ROMs for converting to Mac, see:

<http://themacelite.wikispaces.com/>

> I have a working PCI card in so I could do it on the Sawtooth.

Yes, you're starting to see the possibilities.