On Oct 20, 2008, at 3:35 PM, Simon Royal wrote:

> All I can find on eBay is a small handful of cards mainly AGP Rage
> Pros.

Yeah, I'm only seeing about 300 listed in the UK.

Bummer, we've got about 600+ listed here in the states (Radeon AGP).

Still, you might look through the list of 300 UK Radeon AGP's and find
something a tiny bit nicer than a Rage Pro if you want?

Here's a link:

<http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38.l1313&_nkw=Radeon+AGP>

Many UK have sold for less than £15 w/P&P.

Many US have sold for less than $10 shipped.

A US one might be cheaper to you?

See these recently completed auctions by price:

<http://tinyurl.com/5ql9bd> for UK
<http://tinyurl.com/5wgp25> for USA