I've been running 10.5 on various machines since day 1. The only
problem I've had is right at install; Leopard is memory intensive and
any RAM that is not up to specs will cause problems, even if Tiger ran
on it. Use a RAM checker (like Rember) and run several passes to be
sure your RAM is OK before you install 10.5. Also, be sure you want/
need/will use Leopard's features, because it will run a little slower
than 10.4.11.