You have to install AppleWorks 6 in Classic if it's an original
AppleWorks disc prior to the 6.2 version, but then you use the 6.2.x
upgrader to "Carbonize" the app.

Sent from Joey's iPhone 3G 2.1 on AT&T's all-new wireless network.
Visit http://www.apple.com/iphone for more information.

Apple & AT&T - Raising the Bar.