Hey, if any of you working in Classic don't want to "feel" like you're
using an OS 9 app, email me. I have a package made by an Apple UI guy
in his spare time during May of 2000; consists of an Appearance Theme
and two CPs. It's now impossible to find b/c Apple caught wind of what
he did and fired him, then threatened anyone and everyone distributing
it out of it. It gives you a near-perfect OS X look AND
feel...everywhere. Live window dragging, menu transparancies and
fading, shaddowing, full Quartz anti-aliasing, just to name a few, and
it's 100% as stable as using just the Apple Platinum theme, as I knew
him and he perfected it for me for Jaguar ;-)

BTW, I basically have every theme, including all the Copland ones. My
favs are QT4, NeXT, System 7, and BeBox.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Joey.

Sent from Joey's iPhone 3G 2.1 on AT&T's all-new wireless network.
Visit www.apple.com/iphone for more information.

Apple & AT&T - Raising the Bar.