I bought a beautiful 23" ACD (an older acrylic model) on Ebay and it
arrived today. IT DOESNT WORK! I bought it AS-IS, so just looking for
tips. The auction said that it was untested because they didn't have
the correct computer to test it (IE one with a GeForce MX2 or better),
so i took a chance. I don't have too much money invested in this (i
bought it on christmas so nobody was online) so i won't be
dissappointed if i have to resell or repair.

If you have any tips as to what could be the problem with this, drop
me a line.

Details:
When i plug it in to my MX2, and start my computer, it starts. When i
use Remote desktop from my MacBook, it reports a "VGA" display at
800x600. When i disconnect and reconnect while started, the computer
sleeps, and then i can wake it up.

It looks so good on my desk, so i would hate to see it go.

Scott Vanderlind
Petaluma, CA 94952