My first Beige g3 minitower worked great with the tv as its only monitor. I
thing there might be a key you press at startup. There also might be an
extension. How fast is the computer? The older beige g3s had and older video
card that made the video inputs and outputs look like crap. However, the
latest minitowers that they made had great graphics.-Jonas