Is this product sold in the states (USA)?  The link shows only Canadian stores.

Mel

--- On Sun, 3/22/09, Steve R <mailing.lists.2...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Steve R <mailing.lists.2...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Slightly OT: The weirdest computer cleaning question ever
To: g3-5-list@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, March 22, 2009, 7:42 PM

At 5:06 PM -0700 3/22/09, tonycd posted:
>  I used to have an Epson Stylus Color 740 hooked up to my Mac. It was
>  loud, slow, and in the brilliant words of another owner's post, kept
>  on "cleaning itself like a cat." But I liked it enough to keep it
>  around in my basement, even when I got a new HP almost free as an
>  adjunct to a new Mac purchase.
>
>  Problem was, my basement flooded. Being naive in the ways of flooded
>  printers, I picked it up and promptly dumped out a biblical flood of
>  water fouled with black inkjet ink all over my concrete floor. There
>  it soaked into the porous concrete and dried, leaving blobs of black.
>
>  Now I need to sell the place. I know there's nothing wrong with the
>  floor, but I can't expect anyone else to know that. A Google search on
>  cleaning up inkjet ink turned up every suggestion from water to bleach
>  to alcohol to ammonia. I interpret this to mean that nobody has the
>  faintest idea, short of explosives. Any suggestions?

I had an ink spill on a desk that stubbornly stayed through every
cleaning solution I tried. Three years later I bought a cleaning
solution with australian tea tree oil in it -- Home Hardware's Natura
spray cleaner -- and discovered that the day old coffee stain wasn't
the only thing it wiped from the desk. The set-in ink stain
disappeared too.

<http://www.homehardware.ca/Products/index/show/product/I4580929/name/cleaner_a_p_natura_650ml>

Steve R