simply... stop...
anybody have faster than 1 Ghz cpu and over 1 GB ram.. clean install
leopard, if large discs let it open and active 2 days... it will be workable
and good. you do not use G4 for editining commercial movies so benchmarks?
forget it. all productive programs other than office (even in tiger ofiice
is slow) work as tiger... If your graphic card is good... certainly leopard
is ok.

--
Baha Ata