computer: Dual 500 GigE, 2 gig ram, 250 Gig SATA, 80 Gig ATA.

Had a power outage yesterday for about 2 hours with computer running
idle while I was away from the computer.

When power came back the computer restarted by itself into Open Firmware.

I entered "mac-boot" and the computer booted from the 80 Gig ATA.

The 250 Gig SATA had been selected for the Boot disk.

I reset the Start-up in System Preferences to be the 250Gig and the
computer rebooted into OF and when I entered "mac-boot" it booted
into Open Firmware.

Then I entered "reset-nvram" and at the "ok" I entered "reset-all".

Again it booted into Open Firmware.

It rebooted into the 80 Gig I ran Disk Utility "Verify" on both hard
drives and found no problems.

I tried booting with "Shift" depressed still boots into OF.

I installed "AppleJack" and tried to boot into "Single User" but
again it booted into OF.

Booting with "Option" depressed just Boots into OF.

I put the "Apple Hardware Test" CD into the CD/DVD drive and rebooted
with "C"  depressed, No Joy. Still boots into Open Firmware.

I am out of my depth. Can any one help me to fix what ever is wrong
and get back to normal boot operation?

ErnieG