  From: Nestamicky
  To: g3-5-list@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 4:47 PM
  Subject: Re: Migrating from Eudora ?

  On 8/13/09 5:59 AM, Lawrence David Eden wrote:
What, if any, are the advantages of
migration to a different mail program?

  Try Thunderbird and you'll never go back.

  __________ InformaciĆ³n de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versiĆ³n de la base de firmas
de virus 4331 (20090813) __________

  ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.

  http://www.eset.com