I have been running Eudora 6.2.4 (paid) with SpamSieve 2.7.5 under
Mac OS X 10.4.11 for quite some time and could not be happier with
its performance and reliability. I have a hugely complex mail folder
which is handled efficiently and reliably by my current setup.

Obviously I eventually will have to move to a newer something but,
thankfully, not now.

- Maretta