On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 9:11 PM, Dan <dantear...@gmail.com> wrote:

> At 8:07 PM -0500 9/27/2009, Stephen Conrad wrote:
>>OK, according to Apple techs I should be able to put an HD on the same
>>cable as my Super Drive.
>>I  the HD and it never shows up. I was told to set it Cable Select and
>>I did this. No Luck.
>>Ideas as to how to make this work?
>
> Verify that the SuperDrive is also using Cable Select.  If it is set
> to Master, then the HD must be Slave...

Thanks! It is set to Master so I had to set the HD to Slave.
I am thrilled to say that the USS Bozeman is up and running.

PS....I thought the SuperDrive could read DVDs. Mine doesn't seem to
want to do that.

--
Steve Conrad
Henrietta, MO 64036

"The time has come for mankind to grow up and leave its cradle behind;
to go forth and claim our place in outer space."
                   - Capt. Henry Gloval

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")