At 11:06 AM -0700 10/14/2009, Bruce Johnson wrote:
>On Oct 14, 2009, at 10:20 AM, iJohn wrote:
>  > FWIW, aside from the occasional accessibility glitch that all cloud
>>  based services are subject to, I've been very happy with gmail ever
>  > since I switched to it.
>
>Well, let's hope they have backups. T-Mobile customers just learned
>THAT lesson the hard way.
>
><http://tinyurl.com/yzfnwtz>

ROFL  Read that the day after it was posted.

Now MS is saying they recovered "most, if not all" of the data.
<http://www.infoworld.com/d/mobilize/microsoft-manages-recover-most-sidekick-data-082>

Still.... A great lesson here:  Always keep GOOD backups.  Never ever trust MS.

- Dan.
--
- Psychoceramic Emeritus; South Jersey, USA, Earth.