*PLAY AROUND? Hum? Well...I have to G4 Graphics and I pull the processor
from the Digital Audio with OsXTiger (show Dual 1.2 before) and I'm pull it
out for try the install the Leopard in the G4 AGP Graphics and the Processor
was overheating...I'm Quick and pull it back and start the same procedure in
the G4 Digital audio...Until I finish with the Upgrade I didn't  realize the
wath the System Profile description said or show.* *Did I burn One
processor?* *Quit posible...thank you *