I have a DP 533 DA, and I also installed a flashed GeForce 6200 AGP
card. It made a significant difference; between that and an Acard SATA
card, my machine is pretty useful. My test application was Klondyke
Forever; the animation with the Rage 128 card was unusable, but with
the 6200, it runs smoothly and easily.

The one limitation I find with this machine is YouTube. I'm a career
college instructor, and there's a lot of video resources on YouTube
that I can't use with this machine. It just takes too much CPU
horsepower. Although this machine is fine in most other respects
(browsing, streaming audio, office applications, etc), that one issue
has me looking wistfully at used G5's. I know that Mac Mini's are a
cheap way into the current Apple Intel system, but I'm an engineer and
a tower guy.
- Michael B. in Cincinnati