I would clean it out on the inside to make sure it's not running a little
hot, also take out the video card and clean the connectors where it plugs into
the mother board and reinstall it, make sure the cord that runs to the monitor
is good (wiggle the plugs on the tower and the monitor while it's running and
see if you get the static lines or any kind of interference... After all this
and it still doesn't work right then maybe you will need a new video card???
This happened to my daughters old PC and I ended up replacing the video card
with a gamers card into a different slot and that fixed it (the prob ended up
in the board), before I got the new card I had an old parts tower identical to
hers and swapped out the video card from that and it did the same thing???
Someone told me about the better card that plugged into a different slot then
the org one... I'm not sure about all this with yours because of the PC vs the
Apple??? I'm just guessing here, maybe someone else might have a better idea on
whats going on with yours???