I think I lost this fact in that long story somewhere - the memory I
used was what was originally in the Beige and working for the last 5
years.  It spent a few days in the B&W and was then brought back to the
Beige to help troubleshoot.  I'm convinced the RAM isn't the problem.

However, in my web surfing the topic today I realized that my attempt to
reset the MoBo was not done correctly.  I did not hold down the cuda
button for a full 30-60 seconds.  I have now pulled the battery,
disconnected the power cable, shorted across the battery contacts,
checked and found 3.6v in the battery, and am letting the computer sit
for 24 hours or so.  I also verified that I did not displace the PS
choice jumper - still set for a Mac supply.
Sometime tomorrow I will do a long press of the cuda switch and try this
again.

Broos