Yeah , I liked mine so much I bought three - one for my partner , one for my
main desktop and the other I have thrown in with my Pismo gear.
I take my Powerbook to family birthdays etc and if someone wants a family snap
, I whip out the Pismo , download the files from my camera via one of these
adapters and email it to them on the spot.

Stewie