i love power and a mac not using power is just not a mac to me i just bought a late 05 2ghz also and when leopard is no longer useful for what i do ichat mail safari itunes and mail i will switch to linux its going to take alot more then a speed boost to get me to move to an intel mac look up the specs on ibms 595 server power is long from dead its only dead for apple

power6 looks like it would be a real fast chip from the specs i saw on ibms 595 i gave my wife my old mdd she is happy but once she gets her dell fixed i think the mdd will be mmine once again she just likes her dell so in the long run i guess i havent moved to intel becasue im just a big fan of ppc