I don't know if the screen resolution is going to slow down your browsing. The question is, can your video card handle the resolution of the screen with the amount of video ram the card has? How much video ram does the card have and what resolutions are supported?

skinnie wrote:
Sorry to just post now,I've been out of time.
Let's say I "tried for free" the Intech's SOlution to install osx 10.4
in the HD and try it,and man,that is a freakin difference of speed!
If I had a 7200rpm drive that would be even more amazing...
When I go back home,I'll do the firmware hack or use the overdrive
driver and re-install the OS.
Another question,I am thinking of buying a NEC EA231WMI DIsplay  (full
HD - 1920x1...@60hz),do you think,that the sawtooth with a 9700pro
would be sluggish on the web browsing and so at that resolution?