If you got them off ebay from a so called Power Seller I would contact them
to see if you can return them for good ones or just get your money back plus
the extra shipping charges to return them... Unless the add said you buy as is
with no refunds or returns??? These guys want to keep a good rep and just might
do anything to keep up a good rep, never hurts to ask... Did you leave a
positive feedback already??? If not and they won't take care of you you can
leave them a negative feedback and report them to ebay and PayPal... Send them
an email!!!