On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 11:57 AM, Bruce Johnson <john...@pharmacy.arizona.edu
> wrote:

> On May 4, 2010, at 10:37 PM, Stephen Conrad wrote:
>
>  My advice: Move on. There are better browsers available.
>>>
>>> I had been a faithful Opera user for as long as I remember.
>>>
>> Never a problem until now.
>> I have used iCab but plenty of sites didn't like it.
>> Maybe try Chrome and see how it works
>>

> What's wrong with Safari or Firefox?

Nothing. I have them both.
Safari's main issue is that it keeps that damn loading thing (it is where
you see the RSS logo in the address bar) in Gmail unless you hit 'Stop'.
Mind you it is not happening all the time but it is annoying.

Firefox is nice and I have used it a long tiime. Finally found a way to not
have it crash on occasion (don't let it look for updates to your add-ons, do
that yourself from time to time).

I noticed I could not use Chrome anyway (needs a newer OS and it said 'Intel
only'

I downloaded Camino and will see what it is like.

--
Steve Conrad
Henrietta, MO 64036

"The time has come for mankind to grow up and leave its cradle behind; to go
forth and claim our place in outer space."
                  - Capt. Henry Gloval

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")