Oh wow. You should do what I did to my PM G4 sawtooth. I have a triple-boot
system on there. (Don't install jaguar, I did that for performance since
that was the system's original OS.) Partition your HDD, one for tiger and
one for Leopard. And whenever you need to sync your iPad, just boot into
Leopard!

Leopard isn't that annoying to me at all except for that 3D dock. Other then
that, It's a useful OS. Tiger is an Aging OS and I only put it on computers
if they really can't handle Leopard.

--
 Sent from my Power mac G4 Sawtooth.