My apologies. The highlighting was totally unintentional. As you may
know, when you search in Gmail, it highlights the search terms in
messages. So when I copied and pasted from Mark's April email, the
highlighting came too. I wasn't looking carefully and didn't correct
it before sending. No need to get hyper about it.

Chance