WTF ? It was a complement !

I was being sincere.

Sorry if I didn't use emoticons or such but I never trust them much anyway.

Have we gotten so convoluted here that honesty is miscalculated?

No wonder there are so many misunderstandings here.

People these days don't understand the up front words of my generation. If
your color emphasis of the words "this" ( indicating a supposed Sawtooth
running $GB RAM and SL) and Mac (PPC Mac) was accidental then when composing
rich text your mail client has accomplished half the work for you.Saves
time.

Hyper?
Jeez, how sensitive are folks out there? Anything above low breathing is
hyper? I don't get it. My generation is very different.
To many teachers that some generations heard yelling to shut up the class
that were ignored anyway?  I get this stuff from my God daughter too. She
mumbles in the car which I can't hear over traffic and road noise and if I
talk loud enough for her to hear ( she has hearing problems)over the noise
in a minivan she asks why I am so hyper.

Communication requires a speaker and a listener. But as researchers found in
the early XXth century was that the figure - ground formation defining
visual perception also is in play in aural and written communication. In
other words like Harry Nihlson wrote
" people see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear"

Sad if people do not trust direct communication anymore.

Check out Nihlson's " The Point "

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 5:45 PM, Chance Reecher <cha...@reecher.net> wrote:

> My apologies. The highlighting was totally unintentional. As you may
> know, when you search in Gmail, it highlights the search terms in
> messages. So when I copied and pasted from Mark's April email, the
> highlighting came too. I wasn't looking carefully and didn't correct
> it before sending. No need to get hyper about it.
>
> Chance
>
> On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 1:38 PM, Wallace Adrian D'Alessio
> <fluxstrin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > List rules or no, after a decade it is nice to see rich text used on LEM
> to effectively communicate. Notice how the color bars pop out the relevant
> words and emphasize the salient points.
> >
> > After all of those times I forgot to switch to plain text and got flak
> from the plain text trogs I am glad I had rich text switched on to witness
> this historic LEM event.
> >

> > fluxstrin...@gmail.com
> >
> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/fluxstreamcommunication/
> > http://www.youtube.com/fluxstringer