Hi All -

I recently turned over a Quicksilver 867 running 10.4.11, all updates installed, to my step daughter.... She has purchased an iPod 4 Touch and is trying to get the registration completed. While following registration instructions the system is telling her she needs iTunes 10.1 which I gather doesn't work in Tiger (She can't complete the registration). Is there a way around this ? I don't suppose she could install the latest iTunes version in 10.4.11 (I think we're talking v7.3) ?

Since I don't have a clue on most of the high tech stuff out there, I would appreciate some advice or info that will get her down the road.......

Thanks,

Jim McGee (aka: mudbro)