On Dec 26, 2010, at 6:20 AM, Kris Tilford wrote:

On Dec 26, 2010, at 6:24 AM, EiMacDVSE wrote:

ipod(s) version 4 onwards require 10.5

You're right. I just looked it up and it says it requires 10.5.8 or newer. Damn, Apple really presses peoples buttons hard, don't they? Apple supports Windows computers running XP (released August 2001), but requires 10.5.8 (released August 2009) for Apple computers!?!?!

Hi again folks-

Well I didn't get a chance to try an update to the step daughter's iTunes. Instead, she came over with her iPod 4 and was able to get it registered via my MDD w/ Leopard. Sooo the problem is solved (?).....

My thanks to all your responses and wish all a GREAT year ahead !!!!

Jim McGee (aka: mudbro)