I'm wondering what the oldest Mac operating system is that I could
install and run on my Power Mac G4 AGP. I researched it as best I
could in order to avoid asking such a silly question here. No luck.
One of the reasons I plan to keep this Sawtooth (or possibly another
pre-Intel Power Mac) is to be able to run older systems on it. Not
much practical reason for this beyond (before) Mac OS 9.2.2. Just for
fun and to satisfy some curiosity.

Thanks.

Sean