On Feb 14, 2011, at 6:48 PM, Dan Ziegler wrote:

> OK, here goes. I'm running ./configure, make and sudo make install.
> First, ./configure...

Nothing looks wrong with the line of the include file that shows the first
error.  It seems like something is wrong in the overall configuration, I'm
thinking it MAY be the version of Xcode you are using.  I know the configure
script checks for things like that but if the environment (XCode) is newer than
what the script expects it may not be configured correctly.

I checked on my install.  I built DHCP version 3.1.1 using XCode 2.4.1 on Tiger
and dhcpd is running on Tiger.

I just tried configure and make of DHCP 4.1.1 on the same system and it ran
okay.  But I do remember that I didn't install this version for some reason
which I don't remember.  It may have had to do with it not building or
installing.

I would try building it on an earlier version of XCode and / or try an earlier
version of DHCP.

Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA
Macintosh / Internet Consulting