On May 20, 2011, at 6:27 PM, Jonas Ulrich wrote:

Any more ideas before I trash this piece of crap Linksys and gets something that works? I am so frustrated...

Is the firmware up-to-date?

The Cisco site says there are three hardware version 1,2,3, and that the current firmware for each is v.2.06, 2.18, and 2.07 respectively. If you have a different version you might upgrade. See:
<http://homesupport.cisco.com/en-us/wireless/lbc/WET54G>