That's generally been my finding. Also, you have to consider the "average": the
average person in San Francisco, New York, or Chicago is not the average person
in Iowa, even in Des Moines. Many rural or small town folks don't want a
computer that's faster than their neighbors--they want one that, as you said,
just works. And from what I've been able to show people, Macs just work.

Haha, I'm actually going to try TeamViewer with my grandma's Linux machine ^_^

Austin Leeds
Sent from my iPad