Il giorno 23-06-2011 23:22, cheryl ha scritto:

> A 60gig hard drive.
How much free space is left on that drive?

Little space COULD slow down OSX...
I wouldn't go below 10% free space (or 6GB in your case), that should be the
minimum.

> I talked to someone who said my hard drive may be about to
> crash.
Usually, slowing down is not a sign of impeding HD death. Strange noises
(tak-tak-tak, click-clack...) are.

But a good backup is ALWAYS a good thing to do. ;-)

> He also said the TV shows I've bought from iTunes could be
> slowing it down.
I can't see why those files could slow down a computer.
No file, on its own (I mean, not running/playing), could slow down the
computer.
Unless - as I said above - those files filled the HD, leaving little or no
free space.