On Sep 18, 2011, at 12:13 PM, Charles wrote:

And is a pull from a Mirror Door Dual 1.25GHz G4
Would I still need to disable those pins?

I'm pretty sure the answer is yes. The reason why is because when Apple made the PowerMacs that came with ADC video cards, Apple appropriated pins 3 & 11 of the AGP slot for non-standard usage of the power required by the ADC monitors. Newer Macs abandoned this non- standard AGP slot. AFAIK when you're taping pins 3 & 11 of the card, you're really trying to fix a problem with your AGP slot, not your card. I'm surprised it boots at all with the non-standard 28 volt power coming into these pins. I bet taping them correctly will fix your problems.