I have a G5 Dual 2.7 6GB that I recently swapped out the ATI Radeon 9650 with a
Radeon 9800 Pro complete with a large copper colored fan sporting blue lights
that can be seen through the cheese grater holes in the case:-)
My question is what increased video experience should I expect? I'm not a
gammer and so far I'm thinking I may have just spit in the wind on this
upgrade. I guess what I want to know is how can I see a beneficial  video
change from my investment? I like to max out my Macs just because it's fun to
see the results but this video stuff has me wondering?

John Carmonne
Yorba Linda CA
92886 USA
MacPro 2.66 Quad Nehalem