I keep setting it to show the weather from Kansas City, MO (I load that on the website it sends you to) but it keeps going back to St. Louis, MO. I an only 45 minutes from KCMO so I want it to stay on that weather. How do I make it do so?

What I would do is first go to the NWS website for KCMO
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Kansas+City&state=MO&site=EAX&textField1=39.0904&textField2=-94.5837&e=0
(where you can also specify a point forecast for your actual location by longitude and latitude) and go to the File menu in Safari and click on Open in Dashboard. Then you can select whatever portion of the NWS forecast page you want to appear in Dashboard. Simple as that. Whatever keeps redirecting you to St. Louis the way you did it (I'm guessing through the Weather widget in Dashboard) shouldn't happen with this method.

Sean