Il giorno 28-11-2011 4:14, Skyler Rudd ha scritto:

> I have a 2002 Quicksilver that I would like to upgrade so I can use
> Photoshop CS4. I have found an *Apple MPU 1.25 GHz Dual Processor, but I
> can't seem to find out if it will do the job.

Aside from Fabian Fang answer... you didn't mention your actual QS CPU.

If that 1.25 CPU is an original from Apple, it must come from a G4 MDD, thus
I doubt it will go straight into a QS (I might be wrong, thou).
If it would be a third-party CPU upgrade, then it might.

Adobe CS3 is compatible with G4 but, from my personal experience, even with
a 1.25 GHz DP G4, it would be slow.
I had a G4 Digital Audio (almost same architecture than your QS) upgraded
with a 1.4 GHz CPU: InDesign CS3 was pretty slow (but usable), Photoshop was
better, but working with them wasn't the best.
Now, with a G5 2.7 DP, it's much better: not blazing fast, but not crawling
anymore.