Hello everyone,

I use a USB and Firewire card combo from IOGEAR, that I absolutely love, in all
my PowerMacs. I did find that deep sleep issues would arise from time to time
if the driver was not installed. These  cards are inexpensive on eBay. The card
in question is:

https://www.iogear.com/product/GUF320

Best results with various other cards were found with NEC chips as well.

Luis

On Friday, February 23, 2018 1:42 PM, Luis Salazar <bigapplesc...@yahoo.com>