Feature Requests item #1650233, was opened at 2007-02-01 18:58
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1650233&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Can Gaim buddy pounces be configured so that whenever any one of the contacts
grouped compressed into one ID signs on? I know that the log viewer already
searches through all the ID's. It would be greatly beneficial if the pounces
could be triggered by the contact entry in Gaim, not by a specific SN.